Achieve High-Performance with Aerospace-Specific Coatings
We have experience and expertise in Aerospace-Specific Coatings and specialized coatings. Firstly, we implement specifically designed materials for use in the aerospace & aviation industries, We have over 50 years of experience. Typically we have made projects on aircraft, helicopters, and other aerospace equipment. We design our coatings that are known for their durability and chemical resistance. Accordingly, our team also makes products with the ability to withstand harsh weather conditions and temperatures.
There are several benefits to using specified coatings:
- Durability: To start we paint coatings that are highly durable and resistant to impact, abrasion, and chemicals We produce them suitable for use in the aerospace industry. Additionally, our process also has good UV resistance, making it suitable for use on aircraft and other equipment. These products are often exposed to harsh weather conditions and temperatures.
- Chemical resistance: Employing coatings that are highly resistant to chemicals and solvents is a top priority. We make surfaces suitable for use in environments where chemicals are present.
- Temperature resistance: Our team designs paint formulas to withstand extreme temperatures. All projects must be suitable for use on aircraft and other equipment that is exposed to high temperatures during flight.
- Adhesion: Creating a strong adhesion to the surface is important. As a result, this makes our expertise ideal for coating aircraft and other equipment that may experience vibration or movement. Commercial Finishing has seen it all.
- Low VOC: Using coatings that are low in volatile organic compounds (VOCs) is a must. Moreover, this is important as it makes them a more environmentally friendly option.
- Compliance: Finally, paint coatings must comply with various aviation regulations and standards (FAA, MIL-STD, etc) to ensure safety and durability.
Overall, aerospace-specific paint coatings are a durable and versatile coating solution for a wide range of aerospace products and also military-grade coatings.
Above all, Call Commercial Finishing to learn more today. We look forward to hearing about your next project's needs.